skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Novel ...
Have not read chinese novel for aging.. but once I pick it up and I do not want to leave it .
I really enjoy reading "亦舒" a lot....Need to get more when I back to HK next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
Australia
Coffee is my daily vitamins..I love all my friends and learning to treasure everything in my life.
View my complete profile
Hamster
Labels
life
(57)
Food
(37)
Dog
(21)
Beauty-skincare/ make up
(18)
Fashion - bag
(6)
Say what I want
(5)
Fashion - Shoes
(4)
Fashion-accessories
(4)
Hong Kong -Food
(3)
Melbourne
(3)
Perth- Food
(3)
fashion-clothes
(3)
Accessories
(2)
Beauty - hand
(2)
Beauty-hair
(2)
Jewellery
(2)
movie
(2)
Perth
(1)
internet story
(1)
sunshine coast
(1)
work
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(86)
▼
December
(7)
I love Tiffany
Christmas key
Bobbi Brown -good bargain during christmas
Novel ...
aren't they cute?
Ending.
Christmas is coming ......3 weeks ...
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(70)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
Bloggerads
My Blog List
RAEview ONLINE
Delyteful Speaks
Beauty Anonymous
Sù Yán Tiān Shǐ
Rag Pony
naturalNchicmakeup
Will Work for Makeup
Be a style traveler
蘋果的化妝箱
過熟蘿莉‧Make~up!:: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::
Olsens Anonymous
25FLONDON
Lil Lady's Life
Ohh...pretty!
Blushfully..
A Vain Woman
Cat@lina
A little bit of eki
Product Doctor Beauty Blog
STYLE.SUZI
Vege Soup 菜湯
BritishBeautyBlogger
我的美麗佚事:: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::
Cooking for My Love
daydream amy
delicate hummingbird.
fuzkittie
Ohh... pretty!
Inspired by beauty
個人意見
The Beauty Look Book
每日一膠.荒謬的香港
No comments:
Post a Comment